Facebook Badge

Sunday, September 28, 2008

All about Rachel...

I know...I know I have been neglectful of our blog and posting pics of our daughter. After all, there is only so many times that you can watch Dwight say "murder ball...murder checkers." So with out further adieu, here are ten things new with Rachel:

1- She has been crawling everywhere
2- She loves standing up and even pulls herself up now
3- For some reason she is obsessed with hitting herself in the head with her toys
4- She has her first battle scars from falling and hitting her head against furniture and toys.
5- She makes the funniest face when she is pooping. It is real poop now since she is getting baby food. At first she didn't understand what was going on so she would cry every time she was pushing one out.
6- She loves all the new foods she gets to eat...and she also isn't shy about supporting the company we used for our life Insurance.
7- She says "da-da da-da" all the time...but we aren't counting it since she doesn't do it when I point to myself
8- She loves her Baby Einstein movies...especially the one with the animals. She even sits with her Remote Control like Mom and Dad.
9- She loves to hang out with Dad and watch Football
10- When she gets excited she rubs her feet together...we call it the foot shuffle.

and some recent pics:





7 comments:

Kerri said...

IT's about time! I mean your life is interesting but not as interesting as Rachel's pooping experiences. hee hee. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Hollie said...

I am glad you posted some new pictures! She is so freak-en cute! I love how she like to rub her feet together. I am glad everything is going well for you "THREE".

Andersons said...

Wow - she got big! Rachel is adorable and I love the pig tails. :-) Three cheers for the bumbo chair!

Jenni said...

She is so cute. I love the hair! I've been waiting to see some more pics of my sister's namesake.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Rachel's a doll. I think she looks a lot like T's dad in the picture of her in the bumbo! Rocklin loves to do that foot shuffle thing too...so cute.

The Birth Control Pill said...

holy smokes! loving the pig tails!

Heather said...

Hey lady. I love that you named your daughter Rachel. She is so cute. Rachel B gave me you blog address and of course I had to come check it out. You have such a cute family. KIT and let me know how you are doing.

nicolesimi@aol.com