Facebook Badge

Monday, October 20, 2008

New announcment!!!

We had another baby!!!!





okay okay not in the terms that you were thinking but I did "labor" for 3 months on this thing to include the raised stone patio I am standing on and the small bar you can see in one of the pics. No more grill blowing over when there are strong winds...that "baby" ain't goin anywhere. We did get the racks dirty a little bit before the colder weather set in and I am sure that we will cook on it occasionaly throughout the winter, weather permitting of course, but there is just something about having a grill in the summer time. I missed it dearly...

6 comments:

Jen I said...

Wow. Impressive.

Hollie said...

This is totally RAD! I am impressed. You should be able to use it throughout the winter.

Kelli Eudis said...

Sweet. I'm lovin' the grill. That's awesome. They are best that's for sure.

Abbey said...

YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED BY MEEEEE! go to my blog at...... wwww.abbeyd99.blogspot.com !

Abbey said...

and also.... copy it and do a new post

Unknown said...

I left this up for Denny to see. I hear from the next room " awweesomme" "that is swweeet". I knew he was talking about this. Now we need you all to come visit so eric and plan out our backyard and I can play with the baby and Teresa. As long as you incorperate Denny's 8track dirtbike track that is now in the middle.