Facebook Badge

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cubs game and UT Trip

Last week I was gone on a couple business trips. First stop was in Chicago for a client briefing at our distribution facilities. Of course, while I was there I couldn't miss the opportunity to catch a Chicago Cubs Game at Wrigley. Figuring it would be a "once in a lifetime" opportunity I spared no expense and we sat 6 rows behind home plate. By far one of the top 3 baseball experiences of my life. Such an amazing place and so full of history it is hard not to be nostalgic.







The last stop of my trip brought me to UT. This time around though, thanks to Frontier botching a flight of mine about a month ago, we had a free ticket and Teresa and Rachel joined me on Friday and we stayed at Teresa's sister's house until Sunday evening. Good times had by all and Rachel was overly spoiled by her gracious cousins. Even Grandma Jagard showed up and surprised us. So with all her cousins, both sets of Aunts and Uncles and her Grandma she was showered with attention and she partied late nights like a rock star.










Thanks for a fun time everyone, we can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

The Spendloves said...

Teresa- Small world. What day were you at the Legacy Center in Lehi swimming? We were there on Saturday for my nephew's birthday. That would have been funny if we'd run into each other.

Kerri said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Rachel is adorable and we'd gladly take her off of your hands any day:)