Facebook Badge

Monday, July 28, 2008

SoCal

We just returned from a fun trip to SoCal...Rachel had fun and was a trooper powering out late late nights with her Mom and Dad. She was rewarded with Golden Spoon for her efforts (see pic below). We spent some time in HB checking out the US Open of Surfing, introducing Rachel to the ocean, eating at our favorite spots (TK Burger and Harbor House), doing a BBQ at Stephs parent's house with our friends (thanks again Steph...you and your parents rock) and even got in some surfing (my shoulders still hurt). Sat morning it was off to Simi Valley to hang with Teresa's family and we got to play at Marguerite's pool and have a BBQ over ther (Thanks Marg for the hospitality and letting us hang at your place), we watched Dark Knight and hung out with most of Teresa's family (sans the UT ones). All in all it was a great trip, our bellys are full, are eyes are tired, are bodies are burned and we can't wait to go back. Enjoy the slideshow:

8 comments:

Hollie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I love the pictures you took at the baseball game. I remember taking Gavin for the first time to a Rockies game and he loved it, unfortunately I didn't take my camera. Rachel is adorable! Take care.

Salt H2O said...

Looks like so much fun!

Annie said...

I am so jealous you were back in HB - we miss it so much. Looks like you had tons of fun. i am glad you met my friend Jen Anderson - she is the coolest. Also - Teresa...I LOVE your hair! It looks fantastic.

Kerri said...

so fun. Rachel is so cute!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. And by the way, Rachel has gorgeous eyes!!

the Koch's said...

Loved seeing you guys and getting caught up!

Bethany and Terry said...

Okay she is just too cute! She is growing too fast.

Hope you had so much fun. We miss Colorado and all the teams. We went to an Idaho Falls "Chuckers" game. We almost got to meet the chicken mascot, had helmet ice cream and headed home.

Not bad for Idaho Falls?

Hope you have a great weekend.

Jaimee said...

Teresa, your little girl is so cute. It has been forever since I have seen you guys. Nicole gave me your blog and filled me in a little on how your guys are doing. I just entered the whole world of blogging last week. I know a little late, but when you have a chance check mine out. I was telling Nicole that we need to plan a girls weekend it has been way to long and I would love to catch up with everyone.