Facebook Badge

Monday, July 28, 2008

Rockies vs Dodgers

Since I bought my season tickets before 2008 began last year, they gave me a bunch of free tickets to any one game I wanted. So being that Teresa is a Dodger fan I picked last Monday's game. My parents, brother and sister in law and the Underwoods joined us for a fun night of watching the Rockies being down by 8 in the first inning, enjoying FOOT LONG brats and watching a good old piece of Americana...Baseball. Rachel again was a trooper and hammered out the whole night even being a ham infront of my clients who were using my actual season tickets....because of which I told her that I would give her $1000 for a shopping spree...lucky for me she isn't old enough to understand.
The next day I was watching the reply of the game to see some of the close plays they didn't show on the jumbo-tron and in the 7th inning as they were cutting away to commercial break they zoomed right in on Rachel as I was dancing with her as she was sitting on top of my head...it was too bad I was watching this in my bedroom and not on the TV that has DVR so I couldn't rewind and take a picture...I am trying to contact the network to get a recording of the game, after all it was our daughters first big break into show biz.




2 comments:

Kerri said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Of course she was an angel. Did she enjoy the hot dogs? I can't see T eating one she probably ordered a brat without the bun or the brat! She is so dang cute.

Unknown said...

AHHH Very cute. I still need to meet her! I have a beautiful baby Neice. Sounds like alot of fun!