Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rachel's Cali trip

A few weeks ago Teresa had to go to California for work...this of course gave her the opportunity to introduce Rachel to California, Golden Spoon, the ocean air, never ending traffic, Teresa's co-workers, some friends or ours, Teresa's best friends Rachel and Nicole (hence her name)...but more importantly she got a chance to finally meet more of Teresa's family. I was bummed that I wasn't able to be there with them, maybe next trip in a few months, but from what I hear they had a great time. Here are some pics of her first flight/adventure to California...







7 comments:

Our Family Recipes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andersons said...

Teresa - you look fabulous as always! And I love that I got to see pics of Rachel and Nicole as well. Wasn't it just last week we went to the Plummer dance together?? Your baby is adorable and you dress her so dang cute. Hope you're hanging in!!

Jensa (jensaanderson.blogspot.com)

The Mattinson's said...

She is getting so big. I love her hair! I hope you both had a good time.

Justin said...

What the crap is this blogging thing doing to all of us? Hey I found you through Jensa's Blog. Nice work on the baby. Hope you are doing well. Wait don't we have a Stake youth council meeting to conduct?

Justin Hambly
(tearoffyourownhead.blogspot.com)

Hollie said...

I have been waiting for you guys to post some more pictures! We hope life is treating you well. Looks like Rachel is growing way too fast. Keep up the blog I love to see updates. Take care, tell everyone hi.

Kerri said...

The pictures look great. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks.

Salt H2O said...

T- You look awesome! Love the hair!