Facebook Badge

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rachel Nicole...whats taking you so long?





The tension is killing us...this is even worse than Christmas as a kid, at least you knew when it was coming. Every day you think "this is it", every phone call from Teresa I think, "am i heading home to pick her up", every stomach pain, twitch and groan sends your heart beating a million miles an hour only to realize that her arrival is STILL pending. Our Patience is running extremely thin and we have already decided that our first lesson to her is going to be about procrastination. Funny thing is that she isn't "due" until Wednesday...maybe we need a lesson on patience. Well, we are as prepared as we will ever be...the room is ready...the clothes are bought...the toys, swings and gadgets are assembled and our bag is packed...our next post will be from the hospital...till Rachel's "0" birthday...

11 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Hang in there you guys. Before you know it Rachel will be here and you'll be like oh remember the days beofre Rachel. ha! Babies are amazing though and I'm so excited for you guys to experience this wonderful new world! She's going to be so cute!!

Annie said...

WOOHOO! She is almost here! I can't wait to see pics. Sleep all you can in the next couple of days. We miss you guys.

Jen I said...

Man, you still DO NOT look 9 months pregnant! I walk into church and people just start laughing about how big I am!! Your baby has one decked out room. Want to see a sweet picture of the corner of our bedroom that our babies get with the sweet Grandma carpet, colorless walls and Craig's list crib? Anyway, yeah, I wish they'd told me a later date than I was really due because I totally thought I would go early, then when I went overdue it was like every single day felt like a week. Now I just try to expect to go long so I don't torture myself. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I'm getting excited!!! Can't wait to see her!

Rachel B. said...

Yeah! So close! Teresa, you look awesome and so does the room! I especially love the big "R." I'm thinking about getting one for myself to put right above my side of the bed. :) We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I can't believe it is almost here! We keep checking your blog everyday to see if there is news!

Lisa said...

I seriously feel your pain. Zoe was 8 days late. I can't wait to see the little one either. I am so excited for you both!

Dixons said...

It's about damn time Teresa looked pregnant! ;) Good luck with everything. I don't know if you've heard that Dan and I are expecting as well--due in August 9th. Crazy! Anyway, good luck and congrats!

Becca said...

oh man that is one beautiful nursery!!! I would have come weeks early just to sleep in there!!!Best of luck you guys!

The Mattinson's said...

I can't imagine the waiting. I am excited for you. I was glad to know what day mine was coming although the next probably won't be the same.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

O my Goodness . . .Thats just about the cutes Baby room I've ever seen!!! Just ran across your blog! So congrates on the Darling room and the baby!
Bex