Facebook Badge

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

World Series 2007 and I HATE BEN AFFLECK

So this past weekend my Dad and I got the opportunity to go to the World Series to see the Colorado Rockies play the Boston Red Sox...or should I say get smoked by the Red Sox. I had bought season tickets this season for the Rockies for the company to give out to clients and one of the benefits of this is first dibs on the playoffs games. This was my first time to a World Series game and let me just say that it was amazing. I can't put into words the energy the that encompassed that evening. Just walking up to the stadium was amazing. The game itself was a wave of emotions from being down six in the 4th to coming with-in one run via a 3 run homerun by Matt Holiday in the 7th. I hope the pictures do the game justice...check out the last picture..by far the best poster of the evening (Ben Affleck is a huge Red Sox Fan)

1 comment:

Salt H2O said...

Love the Slide show! Explain the sudden hatred of Ben Affleck. Did I miss something in the news? I couldn't see you two hanging out in the first place- but wow, to make it in the title along with the world series? that must be pretty intense.

Looking forward to seeing some halloween pictures with you and the wife.