Facebook Badge

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Career Ending Injury????


Teresa and I are tired of looking at my Transformers charachter so here is a little update:
So on Saturday I was playing Flag Football with the fellas and during an interception I tried to "juke" a player on the other team (yeah, I have mad skills like Reggie Bush) and I ended up juking my Meniscus into a tear. There was a big pop and I went straight to the ground. At first I thought it was an ACL tear, I mean isn't that what you would think, but it didn't swell up like an ACL injury would have. I was immobile for about 4 days and today I can barley bend my knee under it's own strength no more than 20%. After the injury and up until I found out it wasn't an ACL tear, I had contemplated going to work for ESPN or Fox Sports as a commentator or annylyst. Isn't that what stellar finley tuned athletes do after a career ending injury? Luckly though all I need is some rest and rehab and I will be back on the grid iron in about one month...
In other news we finally finished the backyard. I will be posting another more detailed post including pictures in the week to come. Seacrest out!!!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Ouch! Hope Teresa can give you lots of tender-care while you are down and out for the count!
LIZ

Ashley said...

I liked transformers better.

hi :)