Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Keppler's Special...in CO

If any of you have been to breakfast with me in HB, you know there is only one place I will go, The Sugar Shack, and here there is only one thing that I will order, The Keppler's Special. Well, I have missed my sat. morning visits to this downtown eatery, so here in CO at the Riewerts Shack I recreated my favorite breakfast. Ingredients: English Muffin, Tomato, Avocado, Eggs, Bacon, topped with Hollandaise Sauce and WA-LA...you have this culinary masterpiece....thank you Keppler, who ever you are.


5 comments:

Roz said...

Oh My, looks like the real thing. Yummy. Now make a list and write people's name on it and wait like 45 mins to get seated:) Then you will be right at home. Roz

Coulio said...

What!?! Why did I never try that? It looks fantastic. Hope you three are doing well. You're little doll is adorable and I'm totally impressed with the BBQ. Just the other day the words, "Good MORNIN'" popped in my head and I had a little chuckle.

Marguerite said...

I bet Teresa did not eat that! one it has eggs, two it has bacon, and three it has mayonnaise (in the hollandaise sause). But it sure looked good. Both have a Happy Thanksgiving and see you soon.

Unknown said...

That looks really good. I LOVE hollandaise sauce!

Dixons said...

Sniff, sniff...oh, how I miss the Sugar Shack! ;) I've kinda fallen off the bloggin' wagon, but finally took some time to check out people's blogs. Fun to see what you guys have been up to. Your little one is too cute! And I love those new family pictures. You both look great!