Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Trip 2008

After driving through every weather system in Wyoming we finally made it to Utah at about 2 in the morning...and through a tornado, hail storm, snow storm, rain storm and a fog storm Rachel slept...in fact we were in the car for almost 10 hours and she never once made a peep...what and ANGEL. Utah was great, we hung out with Teresa's family the whole time...even her Mom, Dad and Sarah drove up from CA. Lots of good times...here are some pics.

5 comments:

Jon said...

Great pictures! Wish we could have been there.

Kerri said...

What pix?

Hollie said...

I am glad you guys made it safe. Wyoming is BRUTAL! Rachel is so cute, I just love her curly hair. I am glad you are doing good.

KMJ said...

Good job on the pictures Eric! I knew you would get some good ones! You are good at everything! I told Jeff to ask you decorating advice, but he says thats up to me. Maybe he has a little too much testosterone! (He said that, I agreed)! I love Rachel! My fave is the picture of my sis and sis-in-law with my neice and nephew. The ladies are beautiful and the babies are too. Well, Marcus is looking a little more on the handsome side now. Seriously in that picture he looks like a little man instead of a baby. Makes me kinda sad. Glad everyone had a good time. Very sad to hear about Darren's head and grateful he is ok. Teresa, your hair is cute short. Reminds of before your mission! Did you like our little Snap Fitness place? Oh yeah, that's what you have in your basement basically. We ARE coming this summer, sometime. And it's not going to take 10 hours! 7-8 is very do-able with the kids. Love you guys! Kristin

Kerri said...

we got them they are very CUTE!! love Kathryn and fam.