Facebook Badge

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Nursery

It took a little longer than most but we finally finished our Nursery. We got the idea from a model home that we saw and though it took about 5 rolls of blue tape, 4 different tape-offs, 2 cans of caulking (FYI, use this to get the smooth lines when painting layers)and one week of work it was all worth it in the end. And, since it snowed all day yesterday (first major storm) we were stuck in the house and put together the crib and dresser. We have yet to decorate but that will come in the next few weeks. Teresa told me that a few of her friends, out of state, wanted to see what the nursery looked like so that is why I posted this.


14 comments:

Morph This said...

Hello! I love this room.. much more space then the Mora Kai permits.. you guy did a great job!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Looks great!! Nice work on the paint job...love it.

Salt H2O said...

The room is awesome! It looks so pro. I'm impressed

Jon said...

The room looks so beautiful - very professional. I am really excited to see the cute baby that will fill it!!!
LIZ

the Holyoaks said...

I love it! Now I want to repaint our nursery!

paul&chelsey said...

Way to go! I love it. After we did our nursery I was exhausted-you are gonna need some time off from decorating after that. It really does look great!

Rachel B. said...

Wow, nice work! I'm impressed guys! Eric, I'm tired of doing all the painting projects here; I think you need to head on over here to work some of your decorating magic!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I am seriously impressed! Who knew you guys could do this! This is a great talent! Now if she would just get here already! :)

Lisa said...

I didn't know you had it in you...are you kidding me! This room is amazing.

Jen I said...

Holy cow. Our kids are so deprived. I have yet to convince Ryan that it really is ok to spend money to even buy crib bedding.

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey it's kelli eudis, so i just randomly found you on blogspot. I saw reiwarts and thought umm that name isn't super common and it happened to be you guys. So I'll add you to my blog now. Your baby room turned out really cute. I bet you guys are getting so excited!!

Kerri said...

That room looks awesome. We seriously need to make a trip to Denver cuz I'm finally going to have a Jagard niece! love, Kerri

Rubymelt said...

Eric! What a beautiful nursery! You will be an incredible father. Congrats!!!
Candice Woodward

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Uhhh... that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Makes me want to move to Denver and buy a house! Can't wait until your little baby gets here!