Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The long awaited Teresa prego pics

So over the past couple months a whole bunch of our friends and family have wanted to see pics of Teresa pregnant. Unfortunalty she hasn't shown at all until last week where it seemed like her stomach was growing bigger and bigger night by night...it was quite amazing actually. For the first time she has had to wear her maternity pants but still as you can tell by the pics she isn't showing a ton yet. Our little girl is moving around everyday and is as active as can be. We can't wait for the end of Jan. She will be the best Christmas present ever!


7 comments:

Salt H2O said...

Beautiful pictures. You're right- she's barely showing!

Jen I said...

Yeah, I've way surpassed you Teresa! You're super cute and tiny!

The Spendloves said...

Teresa - Seriously, where are you hiding this baby? If this is a picture of you "showing" I am not ever showing you pictures of my current state.. Very pretty pictures though :)

Brooke

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Teresa - you look great! You hardly look prego at all...the little belly is so cute though. Nice photography skills to whoever took those pictures!

Rachel B. said...

Yeah pregnancy pictures! You look great...just like I've said all along!

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful! I wish my husband took great photos of us like that! Congrats. It is a very nice christmas present indeed!!!

Ashley said...

Girls are AMAZING! I'm so happy for you!